COVID 19 Update
- Most COVID-19 restrictions and mandates have been removed in New Zealand as of the 13 September. Face Masks are still required to be worn in healthcare settings including aged residential care. And you are still required to self-isolate for seven days if you test positive for COVID 19. You can find more information at www.covid19.govt.nz
- Here at Freedom Mobility, we continue to ensure our staff and clients have access to face masks if required.
- We will always ask you if you would prefer us to wear a face mask when we deliver or pick up a vehicle.
COVID-19 information for travellers to New Zealand
- There are no longer any COVID-19 related travel restrictions in New Zealand.
- There are no COVID-19 vaccination and testing requirements for travellers arriving in the country.
- Free Rapid Antigen Tests (RATS) are given on arrival into the country and you should test on the day or the day after you arrive and on the fifth or sixth day.
- You can find out more on what is required when you travel to New Zealand here International travel | Unite against COVID-19 (covid19.govt.nz).