Share this listing:
Coast is located in Oneroa, Waiheke Island, Auckland. It is a great place to relax and enjoy all that Waiheke offers.
With panoramic coastal views – over Oneroa Bay, along the northern shores of Waiheke Island, to Hauraki Gulf and Coromandel Peninsula. You can also see vineyards around Peninsula Estate and even to Maraetai in Auckland City.
It is a very short walk to Oneroa Village, restaurants, the beach, shops, cinema, public library, Waiheke’s much loved Artworks Gallery Music museum and bus stop. Also handy location to most wedding venues, including Mudbrick, Cable Bay.
- panoramic sea views
- short walking distance to beach and main st shops etc with plenty of off-street parking
- Fully rebuilt and re-furbished in 2013 to high standard with quality fittings, appliances
- large private garden setting
- sealed easy driveway with off-street parking for up to 6 cars
- 3 bedrooms – 2 of the king beds split to twinset single beds if required
- 3 bathrooms with large living room and connecting study
- easy wheelchair access
- outdoor living areas with sea views sheltered from prevailing winds
- large decks for outdoor entertaining and sun lounging
There are a wide variety of walking trails nearby and the downtown ferry is only a 10 minute walk away. Mudbrick and Cable Bay restaurants are within 5 minutes driving.
Steps: Yes. Carpark to courtyard 1.8cm, front door step 1cm, front door still 0.6cm
Bathroom: Level access shower. Shower door measurement 90cm There is room for a commode.
Door Width Measurements: All doorways 80cm.
Space for Portable Hoist: Space under bed 1.2cm