An achilles injury, broken leg or ankle fracture that puts you in plaster for a couple of months can be frustrating! Small things you took for granted can become logistical nightmares. Sorting your day can be like planning a military manoeuvre.
Here are three things that our former clients have told us work for them:
- Hire a Hand Control Car:
- Our qualified instructor will deliver the vehicle at a time that suits you and teach you to safely use the hand controls.
- Ask ACC or enquire with us on: [email protected]
- Hire a knee scooter:
- Give yourself a break from those crutches!
- ACC will know of a local provider who can organise this.
- Use a Backpack:
- Carry your gear weighted evenly and conveniently on your back, so that you always have what you need and you keep balance when using your crutches or knee scooter.