OUR COVID 19 POLICIES
With Auckland in Level 2, the Freedom Team is still working hard to get our clients mobile. As we are very aware of the risk COVID-19 poses to our community, we are dedicated to keeping healthy and minimising the risk of unintentionally spreading the virus.
In order to ensure our clients safety, we have adopted all Ministry of Health guidelines and implemented the following precautions during Level 2.
• Team Members are to clean and sanitise shared surfaces regularly.
• Team Members are to wash and sanitise hands regularly.
• Team Members must stay home if sick. If team members have cold or flu like symptoms, they must call their doctor or Healthline and notify their manager.
• Team Members must maintain a 2-metre distance between themselves and suppliers. If not possible, team members must wear a face mask.
• Team Members must maintain a 2-metre distance between themselves and clients wherever possible.
• When interacting with suppliers and clients Team Members wear appropriate PPE (gloves and face covering).
• Team Members must wear face masks when travelling on public transport.
• Team Members must ensure they use the Covid19 government tracer application and scan the QR code at any locations visited.
• All Visitors to our premises must scan our QR code.