OUR COVID 19 POLICIES
We are operating as normal through the red traffic light setting. The following extra precautions are in place to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff:
- All vehicles are cleaned and checked prior to being delivered.
- Driving Staff will come prepared with hand-sanitiser and appropriate PPE gear (Gloves, and appropriate face masks).
- Drivers will use PPE gear whenever necessary including but not limited to any stops, any contact with others on the way, and prior to exiting the vehicle when greeting you.
- All staff will be wearing N95 or P2 masks. This offers the highest level of protection for you and our staff. All staff have had instruction on how to fit our masks correctly.
- A 2-metre distance will be maintained where practical. This may not be possible when providing instructions on the safe operation of the vehicles, lifts, and hoists, or during driving instruction.
- All normal Covid-19 protocols are being followed in the office and on the road.
- Our teams are operating in bubbles to ensure we have continuous staff available through-out the coming months and beyond.
- Please wear a properly fitted mask, when face-to-face with our staff members. If you have an exemption from wearing a mask, please let our team know prior to arrival.
We know the current Omicron and Delta outbreak is distressing. If you have any concerns around how things will work when coming face to face with one of our staff members’ please let us know. We are committed to working with you to make sure you feel comfortable when we arrive.