Travelling through New Zealand from the North to the South for 2 months – what a great opportunity!
I enjoyed driving through this wonderful country – with my cute Honda FIT with left foot accelerator.
I would like to share some of the highlights of my road trip with you. I especially loved:
- the Dolphins in Bay of Islands and Milford Sound
- Northland with Cape Reinga, the big Kauri trees and the beautiful beaches
- the Maori maraes at lonesome East Cape
- Jet Boat trip in Whanganui National Park
- fantastic light at Taranaki / Egmont National Park
- short walk at Aoraki / Mount Cook National Park (Mount Cook Village)
- tour to Skippers Canyon with Jet Boat trip on Shotover River
- beautiful Fox Glacier on the wild West Coast – with good weather this time!
- Pancake Rocks and surrounding Paparoa National Park with my favorite rainforest
- driving up to Karamea